Cost-saving, energy-efficient, and submersible, the Alpine Cyclone Pump features a ceramic shaft that is oil-free, magnetic-driven, epoxy protected and has a ceramic impeller shafts for long life. The pump also has a vortex impeller with a large pre-filter, and can be dissembled without tools. Available in a variety of sizes, the Alpine Cyclone Pump pumps 2100 to 8000 gallons per hour depending on the size you choose. The pump also comes with a three year warranty.
• Submersible water pump with energy efficient design
• Ceramic impeller shafts for long life
• Vortex impeller has a large pre-filter
• Vortex can be dissembled without tools
• Available in 2100 to 8000 GPH sizes
• 8 in. L x 5 in. W x 6 in. H
• Pump can be used vertical or horizontal
For any kinds of customer support please call this number 562-529-8900
Features & Highlights
- 8"L x 5"W x 6"H
- Made of Plastic
- Vortex impeller
- Pump can be used vertical or horizontal
- For any kinds of customer support please call this number 562-529-8900
|Item Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.35 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alpine, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Blue Diamond Pumps
mpn: ET80, ean: 0724716529067,
Blue Diamond ET80 Septic air pump aerator is most commonly used is 500 gpd aerobic septic systems. Enviro linear air blowers/aerators are designed for use in residential aerobic treatment units/ATU's. Other applications include pond aeration, hydrop...