Quick and easily changeable landscaping solution! This durable, hollow and stable jumbo-sized artificial rock can hide landscape spoilers such as small pump systems, electrical control panels and backflow assemblies. Made of Fiberlite, a durable, all-weather fiberglass composite. Coated with exterior-grade acrylics for long-lasting beauty. Height, width and length are uneven for a more natural look. The material can be drilled with a standard drill, so you can run a hose through it to create a water feature. The attractive imitation boulder is easy to move around, so you can change the look of your landscape in minutes. Each faux boulder is hand painted, so each one is unique. Rocks are a blend of tan and gray shades, but primarily tan; the color mix will vary from rocks pictured. Made in USA. 5-year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Real-looking hollow boulder conceals unattractive landscape spoilers such as wires, utility pedestals and irrigation devices
- Shape is irregular for a natural appearance; Interior dimensions vary; Length: 28" Width : 19" 8" wide at highest interior point, 20"
- Hand-painted so every rock is different, just like in nature; blends well with landscaping
- Fiberglass composite: Strong, weatherproof and long-lasting material; wind resistant; 5-year limited warranty
- Economical-less expensive and easier to install than a real boulder; easy to relocate; easy to drill so you can insert a hose or wires
|Manufacturer:||Universal Forest Products|
|Publisher:||Universal Forest Products|
|Studio:||Universal Forest Products|
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.02 x 22.01 x 22.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Outdoor Essentials, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.